"Trust in Nigeria's Future"

"Trust in Nigeria's Future"
#GOODLUCKNIGERIA2015

Saturday 1 June 2013

I’m Blessed that’s Why They’re So Many Negative Stories About Me – Cossy Orjiakor


Cossy Orjiakor in an Interview with Punch says She's blessed, that’s Why They’re So Many Negative Stories About Her. 

When God has blessed you abundantly, you will surely have enemies. A lot has been said about my person. The first was when I stopped acting awhile back. Rumours went round that my father shot me. Later, it was that my father disowned me.  It was published in newspapers.  I later went to an event with my daddy.  He even granted an interview. We posed for pictures but that interview was not published. Maybe they want to sell an image that I’m not in good terms with my family. Well, blood is thicker than water. I’m well loved and cherished by my parents and siblings.


A movie I did in 2003 called Itohan and directed by Chico Ejiro made headlines in 2009. The dog issue: some mischievous persons that have access to the location pictures connived with a journalist. They called me up about the pictures; after telling them the source, they still went ahead to write a terrible story about my person. Up till now, some people still make mention of it. The video is online and also on my tweet page for people to watch. I’m even tired of trying to defend myself. Then this HIV story by an imaginary friend. I wonder what next. Maybe they will get someone that looks like me to act a sex movie. Whatever happens, I’m strong, I will survive because I have God’s grace and I am immensely blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment