"Trust in Nigeria's Future"

"Trust in Nigeria's Future"
#GOODLUCKNIGERIA2015

Monday 24 June 2013

FOAB. I posted this picture on facebook and my BF broke up with me


FOAB readers. This lady needs your help and we think it is better to get advice from many sources so she could help her situation.

Good day. I use to think one of the reasons why my bf loved me was the fact that i liked photographs more than anything, to the extent i went ahead and bought a very expensive camera. In my many charades of snapping myself i discovered i liked this particular one very much and i wanted my friends to see and probably comment on it so i decided to drop it on facebook only to eventually end up with a breakup. Please FOAB readers, you have to help me cos i like him too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment